Study Japanese with UsSupport Letter
Support CMA Japan
CMA Japan T-Shirts
Japan Tour 2005 Archive
CMA Site Map
Our initial vision for Japan began in the heart of our good friend and CMA mom, Char Kennicutt. (see the story from last year here)
After spending 3 weeks traveling across 2/3 of the country in 2005, we fell
completely in love with the people of Japan. From the time she returned home,
Tiffany wanted to go back. (she was actually asked to return and stay!) God
is so faithful, we were invited back by more than one ministry. Unfortunately,
our schedule did not work with those in Tokyo, Toyohashi, and Nagano. But
Aroma Ministries in Kyushu wanted us to come and work with them for 12 days.
(no zipping across country every day by "shinkansen", bullet train.) We will
have a much better opportunity to work closely with Hiroaki (Rocky) and Marla
Ayatsuka and their ministry, developing a real relationship with them and
- Worship the Lord in dance to Japanese & English worship songs in churches, a
youth camp, and a theater setting; including outreach and personal witness
to children, young people, university students, adults and families.
- Through our Japanese interpreters, we will share the Word of God and our testimonies.
- Pray for and minister to the individuals & families with whom we will be working.
- Teach children through adults how to worship the Lord through their lives and dance.
- Teach/Inspire young girls to remain pure, physically
and emotionally, focusing this time of their lives on deepening their relationship
- Continue our ongoing dialog with individuals and churches all across Japan.
- The "arts" are very popular in Japan and many non-Christians come to see these
Amerika-jin dancers and hear the gospel of Jesus Christ and experience the
love of God for the first time.
- Japan Team will follow up, stay in touch, teach the Word of God and get new Christians grounded in a fellowship of believers
or in a local church (if there is one in their city).
- Teach "How to Start a Worship Dance Ministry".
- Long-term vision is to have a CMA ministry in Japan. A ministry that will teach people first to know Christ, develop a personal
relationship with Him, to boldly share their faith with others, train them
in the art of ballet and dance, and teach them to use their talents and skills
to magnify the Lord... to worship Him whole-heartedly, in spirit and in truth...
and then teach others what they have learned.
- You can keep up to date with CMA Japan by watching our "Updates/Mission Log" page.
- Those on our "PrayerMail" list will receive regular updates by email.
- Prayer needs and 'PrayerMail' archives will be available on our "Prayer" page.
- Learn more about Japan and the history of Christianity in their country by reading the "Japan Profile".
- Read about "Where we are going": Kitakyushu, Fukuoka, Kyushu, Japan
- Study Japanese with us Online: "Nihongo"
- Please prayerfully consider supporting CMA Japan financially: "Support"
|This is an
incredible opportunity for God to use the CMA family to reach a needy people
half way around the world! We are so excited about what the Lord can do through
us and we would love for you to be a part of it! Just think, a worship ministry
based out of Littleton, Colorado with a simple desire to teach and train
others to worship, now has an opportunity to stir up this same vision thousands
of miles away! We thank God for His incredible plans, which are much bigger
than we could have ever dreamed!
If you would like to participate in this exciting and rapidly developing outreach opportunity, you may Contact CMA HERE, or visit our "Support" page.